Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Jason
Deffenbaugh
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008 19:20
An: resin-interest@caucho.com
Betreff: [Resin-interest] override global classpath with webapp classpath

We're configuring resin to connect to a db using an oracle db driver.
The driver jar is in ${server.root}/lib.  The problem is that for one webapp I
need to change the version of the oracle driver so I put the new driver jar in
WEB-INF/lib in the webapp.  Resin appears to be ignoring the local version of
the driver class in favor of the global one.

Is there a way to configure resin to load the webapp local classpath first
instead of the global one?

Thanks,

-Jason