I just saw found a similar bug fixed in 3.1.7,
http://bugs.caucho.com/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=2672

Is this my bug?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Miguel Vargas
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 11:02 AM
To: resin-interest@caucho.com
Subject: [Resin-interest] 'tlibversion' is an unknown property
of'com.caucho.jsp.cfg.TldTaglib'

We recently updgraded from Resin 3.0.23 to 3.1.6.  We use Struts 1.2.8.
We are currently getting the following exception,

"Unhandled exception
'jar:file:/usr/local/web0/webapps/cons/WEB-INF/lib/struts-1.2.8.jar!/MET
A-INF/tlds/struts-logic.tld:10: 'tlibversion' is an unknown property of
'com.caucho.jsp.cfg.TldTaglib'.

Here's the top of struts-logic.tld:

<!DOCTYPE taglib PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library
1.1//EN" "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd";>

<taglib>

<tlibversion>1.2</tlibversion>

<jspversion>1.1</jspversion>

<shortname>logic</shortname>

I know the JSP 1.2 DTD changed the tag to <tlib-version> instead of
<tlibversion>.  Does Resin 3.1.6 not compatible with JSP 1.1?

Another possibility I've considered is the case-sensitivity of the
getters.  The getter in com.caucho.jsp.cfg.TldTaglib is
getTlibVersion(), should it be getTlibversion() instead?  When we
upgraded to 3.1.6 we had to change a bunch of our JSP to match the case
of the property getters.

This electronic message contains information from Multifamily Technology
Solutions, Inc. (MyNewPlace.com) and is confidential or privileged. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify us immediately by telephone at (415) 348-2000 or
electronic mail.