I'm not all that familiar with Ruby, but do your Ruby classes implement
the Servlet api somehow?  Usually, the context has to restart when your
servlets change signature.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bumzee
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 7:57 AM
To: resin-interest@caucho.com
Subject: [Resin-interest] Re sin 3.15, Groovy and hotswap

I use intellij 7.0.4 as my ide ,  resin 3.15, groovy 1.5.1 &  JDK 1.5
and whether i use the resin plugin or start resin stand alone w/remote
debugging enabled, if I modify any groovy class the context restarts.
However, if I modify a java class it's changes are reloaded w/o a
context restart.

Is there anyway to get hotswap to work w/groovy classes the same as it
does for java classes ?