Hi there,
The same thing is happening to me, and the combined with the Ant Groovyc
task not checking if the file has been modified or not and always
recompiling, it's quite a pain.

However, if I'm not mistaken, I think hotswapping is "enabled" by Resin
but provided by Java itself, so we might have to look for the
cause/solution at the JDK level.

S!
D.