On Oct 15, 2008, at 8:23 AM, Copeland, Artie wrote:

Why are some of the j2ee standard classes not available in 3.2.0 that were available in 3.1.6? As an example j2ee-management-10.jar all the classes in the javax.management.* packages are no longer available in the javaee-1.6.jar. Are there any plans to put them back in?

JavaEE is splitting out the web profile from the enterprise profile for version 1.6, so the classes we'll be distributing would only be the web profile classes (plus any individual specifications we implement.) Since javax.management is not part of the web profile (for the current draft specification, we've removed them from the distribution.)

-- Scott

iovation
111 SW Fifth Avenue
Suite 3200
Portland, OR 97204
www.iovation.com

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments.