Hi all,

I just noticed that Quercus does not seem to work with Spring's proxy
objects that get created for example with annotation based
configurations for security or transactions.

@Transactional
@Secured({"ROLE_ADMIN", "ACL_TEXT_READ"})
public String getText() {

}

And in php page:

$bean = spring_bean("userDemoService");
$foo = $bean->getText();

Creates error message:

resource([EMAIL PROTECTED])
/home/huima/programming/appservers/resin/resin-3.1.7/webapps/webapp/phptest.php:8:
Fatal Error: '$Proxy15::getText' is an unknown method

Any ideas on how to circumvent this?

I already thought about creating a dummy service that would get that
the real service injected into it, but I'm not yet so familiar with
the AOP mechanisms that I would what class these proxy objects are and
how to inject them into my own object. I will study that little during
the weekend, but would be interested to know if anyone else has any
ideas.

-huima