Scott Ferguson wrote (2008-11-04 23:16):
> On Nov 4, 2008, at 2:10 PM, Mattias Jiderhamn wrote:
>> Scott wrote:
>>> Did you build from resin/branches/3.1 or the trunk?
>> 3.1 branch.
>> Now I'm browsing around the
>> com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection._request which is never
>> explicitly release, but I realize it's getting a bit too late on this
>> side of the Atlantic ocean so I better continue tomorrow unless you
>> find the source of the problem until then.
> That field is never released.  The TcpConnection, Request and Response
> triple are reused together.
Wouldn't that be the problem then?
As long as there is one such triplet that has not been reused since the
webapp was reloaded, the request will point to (the Invocatoin that will
point to) the classloader of the old version of the app?

(That could also explain why the problem has seemed to appear more often
on low load test sites than on production instances.)