Hello, I tried to install TeamCity 4.0 by simply placing the .war file in
an appropriate directory and then configuring it in resin.conf. When I try
to access /teamCity, I get this exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
Error creating bean with name 'defaultMessageProcessorFactory' defined
in URL
[jar:file:/D:/Teamcity/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/server.jar!/META-INF/buildServerSpring.xml]:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index
0 of type [jetbrains.buildServer.serverSide.BuildServerEx]: Ambiguous
constructor
argument types - did you specify the correct bean references as constructor
arguments?
    at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletConfigImpl.createServlet(ServletConfigImpl.java:768)
    at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletManager.init(ServletManager.java:159)
    at com.caucho.server.webapp.WebApp.start(WebApp.java:1874)
    at
com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.java:667)
    at
com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.restartImpl(DeployController.java:630)
    at
com.caucho.server.deploy.StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.alarm(StartAutoRedeployAutoStrategy.java:177)
    at
com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.handleAlarm(DeployController.java:789)
    at com.caucho.util.Alarm.handleAlarm(Alarm.java:375)
    at com.caucho.util.Alarm.run(Alarm.java:345)
    at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool$Item.runTasks(ThreadPool.java:730)
    at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool$Item.run(ThreadPool.java:649)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

This is how I’ve got it configured:

<host id="" root-directory=".">
  <!-- snip -->
  <web-app id="/teamCity" root-directory="D:/Teamcity/webapp"
    archive-path="D:/Teamcity/install/teamCity.war"/> </host>

I’ve followed instructions here,
http://www.jetbrains.net/confluence/display/TCD4/Installing+and+Configuring+the+TeamCity+Server#InstallingandConfiguringtheTeamCityServer-InstallingandConfiguringtheTeamCityserver,
and got my data directory, %TEAMCITY_DATA_PATH%, pointing to
D:\Teamcity\data.

Any ideas what’s broken?
JetBrains confirmed that TeamCity works fine with TomCat, Glassfish (well,
they can be both considered as TomCat in this case) and Jetty.

Thanks,

Tero