My woes with clustered sessions and Resin never seem to end!

We switched from database-backed sessions to clustered sessions due to
issue whereby sessions did not invalidate immediately, which lead to
people logging out and finding themselves still logged in. Now we find
that sessions do not expire after the configured period of inactivity.
I'm using Resin-Pro 3.1.7a in a three-node cluster.

Is this a known issue or am I able to configure my way out of it?

Richard Grantham

Limehouse Software Ltd

DDI: (020) 7566 3336
Main: (020) 7566 3320
Fax: (020) 7566 3321

Limehouse Software Ltd
Bridewell Gate
9 Bridewell Place

Manchester Office:
3rd Floor, The Triangle, Exchange Square, Manchester M4 3TR
Tel: (0161) 240 2440, Fax: (0161) 240 2441, ISDN: 08700 119 400

Check out Limehouse Software's innovative solutions - Transforming the way you publish and consult on

The information contained in this e-mail or in any attachments is confidential
and is intended solely for the named addressee only. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify Limehouse Software Ltd immediately by returning this e-mail to sender or
calling 020 7566 3320 and do not read, use or disseminate the information.
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily
the company. Although an active anti-virus policy is operated, the company
e-mail, including any attachments.