On Dec 4, 2008, at 7:07 PM, Heimo Laukkanen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using Quercus views in out project as Spring Framework MVC views
> with in similar way as is done in Resin's quercus servlet.

Very cool.

> I was just wondering whether we could benefit from or use Caucho Pro's
> capabilities to compile php code into javacode in our project somehow
> - even when we are not using QuercusServlet?
>
> Is there a source-code available for QuercusServlet in the pro-version
> that could be used as a base, if we would like to use the pro version
> of the appserver and quercus?

If you're calling the classes directly, you can instantiate a
com.caucho.quercus.ProQuercus instead of a
com.caucho.quercus.Quercus.  I haven't tried that directly, but that
should be the only difference.

At some point, we should add that capability to javax.script, although
Quercus does need a work directory, and for embedded servers or other
app-servers we'll probably need to add some kind of config option.

-- Scott