Where can i find a detailed feature list that compares open source
resin with pro version so that my organization can have a all the info
for our decision on which version to use.

111 SW Fifth Avenue
Suite 3200
Portland, OR 97204
The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think
that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by
reply email and delete the message and any attachments.