I'm trying to deploy an MDB (Message Driven Bean) to Resin 3.2.1 and having
trouble figuring out how to configure it.  I'm generally pretty familiar
with deploying webapps, but new to EJBs.

Here's what I've done so far.  I added an <ear-deploy> section to the
<host-default> section of resin.xml.  It looks like the following:
<ear-deploy path="ear-deploy" />

Then, I built my_mdb.ear and copied it to $RESIN_HOME/ear-deploy.  Resin
then unpacked it to _ear_my_mdb.  In the console, I see:

EnterpriseApplication[my_mdb] active

suggesting that everything is working OK.

This is where I'm stumped.  The documentation explains how to connect my MDB
to ActiveMQ by putting config entries in WEB-INF/resin-web.xml.  This is
puzzling because my EAR doesn't even have a WEB-INF and it doesn't seem like
I should be putting server-specific configuration information inside an
archive file.  I would expect to be able to put the URL for the ActiveMQ
server in resin.xml or some other file external to the EAR.

Does this make sense and can anyone tell me the proper way to configure it?
Sent from the Resin mailing list archive at Nabble.com.