Under Resin 3.1.6, I'm trying to get a Stripes-based project working.
Stripes supports an auto-discovery mechanism whereby it searches the
classpath for components that extend its functionality. I'm finding
that when the mechanism tries to use the Resin
"EnvironmentClassLoader" (which it plucks off the thread) to find
resources, it cannot locate anything that's in a WEB-INF/lib jar file.
It can find resources in the WEB-INF/classes directory however.

Is this some sort of configuration issue, in that I need to tell Resin
to allow those jar files to be searched?

(What's happening specifically is that the call to getResources() is
returning an empty Enumeration.)

Turtle, turtle, on the ground,
Pink and shiny, turn around.