Hi,

We upgraded from resin 3.1.6 to 3.1.8. We have an application that use resin
comet to push message to flash client. We implement a servlet that extends
resin GenericCometServlet. Both the service and resume methods in the
servlet return true. Evertime a resume method is called, a message is pushed
to the output stream, CometController is closed and the method return true
so that the connection can be keep alive. We tested on the resin 3.1.6 and
the keepalive was working. When we did the same test on resin 3.1.8, the
keepalive is no longer work. We use Charles to capture the request and
response from client and server. We saw the "Connection closed" in the
response request header which mean that the keepalive is not enabled.

Is there any way to enable keepalive for comet on resin 3.1.8?

Thanks,