On Dec 26, 2008, at 11:29 PM, wesley wrote:

Hi there,

I'm using IIS as the frontend contacting resin by isapi_srun.dll.
I've trouble to find the document about how to configure the params below:
   connect-timeout
   live-time
   dead-time
which /caucho-status servlet showed me.

The running value I saw in my webapp:
    connect-timeout: 2
    live-time: 10
    dead-time: 20

These should be the following in the resin.xml
  <server>
  <load-balance-connect-timeout>
  <load-balance-idle-time>
  <load-balance-recover-time>

The isapi_srun.dll should pick up the values automatically from the backend. I can't remember, though, if there have been fixes in the 3.2 tree. I think 3.1 is current on those issues.

-- Scott

The connect-timeout was too low to make IIS sometimes think the backend resin
could not be contacted as returns HTTP 5xx to client.

How could I configure these params in httpd.conf or anywhere?

BTW:
I know exactly how to configure timeout/pool/keepalive params for apache plugin.
I'm using Resin 3.1.7a.

regards
-Wesley