Hi Vic,

The easiest thing to do is use Resin 3.2.0 or 3.1 with the latest
Flash/Flex version of Hessian.  Hessian changed in 3.2.1 and we've
got a version of the Flex libraries which are compatible with those
changes, but there a just a couple of tests related to lists that
still need to be run before I can release a snapshot.  I'll try to
get one out early next week.

Emil

On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 09:21:48AM -0800, Vic Cekvenich wrote:
> (hope everyone had a good holidays)
>
> Following up:... what version of resin (4.0?) and .as hessian
> (2008/10/16 snap source?) should I use to duplicate bam/sudoku/hessian
> write up?
>
> tia,
> .V
>
> On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Vic Cekvenich <vcekveni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am trying to reproduce the bam sudoku example from the magazine.
> >
> > What version of resin should I use? (4?)
> > What version of "hessian" .as? (http://hessian.caucho.com has
> >        2008/10/16 snap source)
> >

> > .V

Emil Ong
Chief Evangelist
Caucho Technology, Inc.
Tel. (858) 456-0300
mailto:e...@caucho.com
http://blog.caucho.com/

Caucho: Reliable Open Source
--> Resin: application server
--> Quercus: PHP in Java
--> BAM: lightweight high-speed messaging