We upgraded to resin 3.2.1 and start testing comet with keepalive enabled.
We set keepalive-timeout to 45 seconds in the resin.xml. When we ran our
comet test for an hour, we notice that resin close the connection every 10
minutes. Hence, the connection only keep alive for 10 minutes.  We use
Wireshark to monitor the communication between the client and server
requests and responses. Every 10 minutes, resin send the "close connection"
in the response header to the client side to close the connection. Is this
something that resin does to clean up the connection? Is the 10 minutes
configurable in resin.xml?

Sent from the Resin mailing list archive at Nabble.com.