On Jan 13, 2009, at 2:14 AM, Jan Kriesten wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> On a related note, the caucho maven repository seems to be lacking
>> some
>> files, resin.jar 3.2.1 declares some files as dependencies that are
>> not
>> there:
>
> sadly, that's true for most versions > 3.1.6 :-(
>
> I already reported that here on 2008/10/20 - but never got any
> feedback on this.

bugs.caucho.com is really the best place to report these things.

At the moment, we're all tied up with the 4.0 logjam, so the bug
squashing is slow.  That's important for 3.2.1 since 4.0.0 is the
following release.  In other words, it makes more sense to make a 4.0
snapshot usable and then fix bugs against it, rather than fixing bugs
on an unusable snapshot.  But right now, it's a bit frustrating.

-- Scott