Scott Ferguson wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2009, at 7:01 AM, Stargazer wrote:
>

>> Which would you use for best Quercus performance? If bugs are fixed in
>> Quercus, and applied to the 3.2.x line, are they to be fixed in future
>> 3.1.x stable releases?

Ok so theres a dilemma here. We know 4.0 won't be stable until at least
the summer, but you don't advise anyone to use anything other than
stable in production environments. It seems a waste to see all these
Quercus fixes but never really be able to use them for 6 months.
Couldn't you consider one last stable 3.2.x release, with these latest
Quercus fixes, just for this reason?