Hi,

On Windows, the DLLs have to be somewhere in the PATH, not
LD_LIBRARY_PATH which is a *nix thing. Moving them to Windows\System32
works as that's part of the standard PATH, but you can also do it just
starting Resin with a .bat file with something like...
***
set PATH=C:\Wherever\Your\DLLs\are;%PATH%
set JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS=your-profiler-extra-options %JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS%
httpd.exe
***

I use something like that successfully with YourKit Java Profiler and
Resin 3.1.X, 3.2.X (in this latter case it is resin.exe instead of
httpd.exe) and I didn't have to move any DLLs around, which really
helps when you have to upgrade your profiler.

I hope it helps,
D.

PS: I have not used the -Xdebug, so I'm not sure if that affects or not.