Hi Bill,

I have already done it some weeks ago, but it doesn't seem the problem.

Thanks,
Ronan

Bill Au escreveu:
I would also enable garbage collection logging (-Xloggc:<filename>) to see if your application is running slow because the JVM is spending a lot of time doing garbage collection.

If you are running SUN Java 6, you can use the jmap command to do a heap dump also. Jmap is available in Java 5 but it doesn't always produce a consistent heap dump.

Bill

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Ronan Lucio <lis...@tiper.com.br <mailto:lis...@tiper.com.br>> wrote:

    Scott,

    Scott Ferguson escreveu:
    > The /resin-admin has a heap dump which will give you a general
    idea of
    > what's taking the memory (you will need to add a -agentlib:resin to
    > enable it.
    >
    > That heap information is very important because it will very quickly
    > let you focus on the real issue.  Otherwise, it's almost
    impossible to
    > guess what the underlying problem is.

    Thank you for the answer,
    I'll do that.