Stargazer,

Stargazer escreveu:
I have been suffering from exactly those symptoms for years.
Do your httpd processes consume all the swap, with top showing some at 450Mb? (default httpd.conf values) I.e does restarting apache alone, and not resin, cause the swap to drop back down to normal until the next slow growth starts it all again?

Yes, it does.
Exactly the same behavior reported by you... :-/

Most of the times restarting only the httpd process back it to normal. Other times I need to restart resin, too.

That is my pattern. So when I profile resin theres no unusual growth even through the whole server is effectiviley dead until restart. Given that, whos to blame? Could mod_caucho somehow be at fault even though resin itself is ok?

Same thoughts.

Thank you,
Ronan