Scott Ferguson wrote:
> Hmm.  Not that I know of.  Resin doesn't preserve the dates, but it
> would be something we could add fairly easily.

Hmm back. At least in my Windows development environment, with Resin Pro
3.0.x, when I drop a war file, the dates of all the files in the
resulting webapps/foo dir are the same as the dates of the entries in
webapps/foo.war.

That's actually what drove the question. I'm used to that behavior from
Resin, and in another app server all the exploded files were getting the
time of the expansion for their modified dates.

Either way, it sounds like either behavior is allowed, since the specs
don't speak to it.

Thanks,
Matt