I may have whined too soon. I think I found the problem...it wasn't  
picking up my modified app-defaults.xml.


I've asked this (and related) question several times and gotten no  
answer. I can't figure out why, between 3.0.x, 3.1.x, and 3.2.x, resin  
class loading seems so broken. My webapp has a hierarchical WEB-INF/ 
lib directory, and I have tree loaders configured. But it can't find  
classes I know to be there. My app works under 3.0, but I had to  
change some of the library versions to get it to work in 3.1, and now,  
after having had to put it all aside for a while, I'm trying to get it  
to work under 3.2, with similar issues.

What are the class-loading differences out of the box in those three  


resin-interest mailing list

Reply via email to