Hi all,

The default logon authenticators create an instance of
ClusterSingleSignon for use but this causes a problem as every time
something is put in cache it is null (the update count is zero on the
update query at MnodeStore.java:539). This seems to invalidate
"sessions" as every time you come back to get your Principal it is
empty. I was able to explicitly change to using the MemorySingleSignon
and that fixed the problem (no mnode cache/db/table write problems),
but this might be a bug somewhere.

Also, where would I configure which single signon instance is used in
the configuration for my webapp?

Let me know if you need any more info,
Scott