Solved the problem of serializing a byte[]... it had nothing to do
with the byte[], it was because we are calling overloaded methods.
Must call HessianProxyFactory.setOverloadEnabled(true), which we here
are now calling the "setBroken(false)" method :-)

Still can't deserialize java.net.URL, looks like Hessian is calling
the URL(String) constructor and passing in a null.

Jeff