Hi,

I'm trying to setup a watchdog.conf to start multiple website and chroot to
provide security. I have not been able to get this to work.    My
watchdog.conf looks like:

<resin xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin";>

<management>
  <user name="harry" password="MD5HASH=="/>
</management>

<watchdog-manager>
<watchdog-port>6606</watchdog-port>
  <watchdog id="www.domain.com" />
    <resin-conf>/resin/conf/hosts/www.domain.com.conf</resin-conf>
    <resin-root>/resin/host/www.domain.com</resin-root>
    <chroot>/resin/host/www.domain.com</chroot>
  </watchdog>
</watchdog-manager>
</resin>

I'm not 100% certain as to what goes inside of:  www.
<http://www.domain.com.conf> domain.com.conf

<resin>
<cluster id="www.domain.com <http://www.domain.com/> ">
<server-default id="www.domain.com">

I'm assuming that the watchdog info is left out of here?

</server-default>
<server></server>
<web-app-default></web-app-default>
<host></host>
</cluster>
</resin>

I'm not 100% certain if the the resin.conf file that is being called by
watchdog, will include additional watchdog configuration parameters?  I hope
that I was able to clearly explain this.  I'm basically looking for guidance
on what to include inside of the file called by watchdog.conf:

    <resin-conf>/resin/conf/hosts/www.domain.com.conf</resin-conf>

Thanks!!!

Joey