On Jul 22, 2009, at 6:41 AM, Mateus Pelloso wrote:

Hi,

I have an environment that uses resin in cluster on 3 servers.
Users want to test the Kernel PAE, with Linux Centos and making adjustments to the settings of the parameters of the JVM arguments, but I am in doubt whether you can make these changes only in a server without any impact on others, even to continue operating in cluster ?

Each Resin server can be configured inside the <server> block with different <jvm-arg> values. So you could have one server experimenting with PAE settings and the other servers in the cluster using plain settings. I don't actually know if PAE itself requires any extra settings. I'd think it would just mean using different -Xmx values.

-- Scott

By using the PAE kernel is necessary to compile the resin with the -- enable-64bit?

Thanks,

Mateus