On Jul 24, 2009, at 12:52 PM, Steffen Busch wrote:

I second that.
It would be really great if this and some other bugs reported against Resin 3.1.x could be addressed after the next 4.0.1 release. Many companies must run a stable and feature-complete application server in their mission critical environments and therefore can not get into the pleasurable situation to run on Resin 4.0.x with definitely nice new features and desired bug fixes :-(

We're planning the 4.0.2 release cycle to be mostly about bug fixes (unless JavaEE-6 does something crazy with the spec drafts.) So we should get through most of the older bugs (including patches for 3.1.x)

-- Scott

Best regards,
Steffen

2009/7/24 Dan Hoover <danhoov...@gmail.com>

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Scott Ferguson <f...@caucho.com> wrote:

On May 1, 2009, at 4:33 PM, Jay Ballinger wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Please refer to:
>
> http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=3431 (which is a reopen of)
> http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=2360

I've added this information as a note to 3431.  Now that we've
released 4.0.0, we can start clearing out the old, stalled bug reports.

-- Scott

Are there any plans to address this in 3.1.x ?

Thanks,

Dan