Hi,

What metrics does Resin offer to measure system health?

I'd like to store some data about system info for measurement and
capacity planning.
The problem is that the server with resin doesn't seem to show a real
information.
I used to see CPU as 3%, load as 0,8.

How can I found out the possible bottlenecks in this server?
Is there a way to get know many concurrent requests are running at a
given time?

PS: I know that we discover the requests ceiling with stress test tools,
therefore I still like to measure system health. With actual system info
it doesn't seem to correspond to the reality.

Thank you,
Ronan