Hi,

I just installed the Resin plug-in into Galileo.
I set up a resin 3.1.9 server and I regularly start it up from Eclipse.
Everything looks fine, but I get the following exceptions in the Eclipse
console when I start it up:

*Context initialization failed**
**[17:08:42.377]
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException
parsing XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]; nested exception is
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]**
**[17:08:42.377] Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open
ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.web.context.support.ServletContextResource.getInputStream(ServletContextResource.java:99)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:351)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:334)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:123)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:91)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:94)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:294)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:246)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:184)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
**
**[17:08:42.377] at com.caucho.server.webapp.WebApp.start(WebApp.java:1866)*
*
**[17:08:42.377] at
com.caucho.server.deploy.DeployController.startImpl(DeployController.java:667)
**
*
*
*