Hi there,

We are migrating all of our instances to Resin 3.1.5 (3.1.8-9 have a JPA
bug that prevents us to go the latest version) and I've been asked by
our admins if it would be possible to have ONE monitor to see all the
different applications in all the different instances.

The different instances share the Watchdog process but each of them uses
a different configuration file, as we don't want all the instances and
applications to be restarted each time we modify the configuration. If I
understood correctly the documentation, the Watchdog process is able to
monitor all applications when using Resin Pro and if they are all in the
same cluster. Does that imply ONE configuration file? In that case, if I
edit this unique file, is Resin smart enough to restart just the
instance/server that was affected by changes?

S!
D.
Daniel Lopez Janariz (d.lo...@uib.es)
Web Services