Hello Alex,

then we are waiting for the resin 4 stable release (we need to stick to
resin 3 for the moment because of problem with the persistence context
injection, see http://forum.caucho.com/showthread.php?t=1927).

> Resin supports the ear layout as well as defining ejbs in resin-web.xml

What do you mean by "defining ejbs in resin-web.xml" ? Could this be a
workaround to package the project in differents WARs (one WAR for the
entity beans, another for the session beans...) ?

regards

Vincent