> Hello Alex,
>
> then we are waiting for the resin 4 stable release (we need to stick to
> resin 3 for the moment because of problem with the persistence context
> injection, see http://forum.caucho.com/showthread.php?t=1927).
>

>> Resin supports the ear layout as well as defining ejbs in resin-web.xml
>>
> What do you mean by "defining ejbs in resin-web.xml" ? Could this be a
> workaround to package the project in differents WARs (one WAR for the
> entity beans, another for the session beans...) ?
It's best to package an ear when there is more then one web-app. With a single
web-app there is a possibility of deploying EJBs in a web-app. The ejb-jar.xml
in that case is placed in to web-app and configured via <ejb-server
ejb-descriptor , see http://caucho.com/resin/reference/env-tags.xtp#ejb-server
for ejb-server doc and
http://caucho.com/resin-3.1/examples/ejb-stateless/index.xtp for

Best Regards,