Vincent LAUGIER wrote:
> What do you mean by "defining ejbs in resin-web.xml" ? Could this be a
> workaround to package the project in differents WARs (one WAR for the
> entity beans, another for the session beans...) ?

Many/most applications only need a single .war file. Packaging a single
..war file in an .ear just to get EJB support is silly. The JavaEE 6
specs have finally caught up to this concept.

I have no idea why you would want to package your session beans in a
different .war file from the rest of your application.

-- Scott