Title: Vincent LAUGIER
Hello,

we try to do the following on our php/EJB3 application :
  • find a given client from its lastname using a stateless bean ()
  • load his orders using the getter

[code]
$clients = $client_eao->findBySample($sample_client,false,false);
var_dump($clients[0]->getOrders());
[/code]

We get the usual LazyInitializationException :
[10:41:03.300] {http--8080-6$31582617} org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: com.opticneo.entity.client.Client.orders, no session or session was closed

If we were using Hessian, before returning the list of clients we would have made a copy of the list (using beanlib) before it is serialized (in ordre to avoid LazyInitializationException)
With Quercus, we do not have to do this. Good ! But we face the LazyInitializationException again when trying to access the complex attributes.

What is the best way to handle this ? (maybe by taking control over the transaction from the php)

Thanks for your help.

Regards

--
Vincent LAUGIER