Hi everyone,

I'm seeing some strange behavior on Resin 3.1.9 with database session

I have two app servers in the cluster. If I take one of the servers
down. I see in the database all the data for the server's sessions
cleared. The sessions remain in the database just without any data
except for I'm guessing an identification value like -

Is there a reason why this happens? I'm not using always-load or always
save attributes. Any help would be appreciated.

Matt Garner
Senior Java Developer

Limehouse Software Ltd

DDI:  01628 640 451
Main: 01628 640 401
Fax:  01628 640 461

Limehouse Software Ltd
St Cloud Gate
St Cloud Way
Cookham Road
Maidenhead, Berks
SL6 8XD

www.limehousesoftware.co.uk - Unifying Information

Limehouse Software Limited - An Objective Company

The information contained in this e-mail or in any attachments is confidential
and is intended solely for the named addressee only. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify Limehouse Software Ltd immediately by returning this e-mail to sender or
calling 01628 640 401 and do not read, use or disseminate the information.
Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily
the company. Although an active anti-virus policy is operated, the company
e-mail, including any attachments.