Jamison Novak wrote:
> You can ignore this. After further investigation, the developer in charge of
> the app says that it's returning a similar error under Tomcat, which he
> claims it was not before. There must be something else going on.

Thanks for the update. The tests I added for the most recent changes
should have covered large-file posts as well, but there's always a
chance some case was missing.
> Thanks for the snapshot, though. Shiny new toys are always fun...

Yep. We did some important refactoring for 4.0.2 that had been put off
for ages, but unfortunately exposed holes in the QA tests. (Of course,
now we have the new tests, so there's a silver lining.)

-- Scott