> I'm using Resin 3.0.19 (Java 1.5), JUnit 4.3, and Maven 1.1 as the build tool
> (sadly, can't upgrade at this time).  I have an EJB running locally and my
> question is, is there a Resin Maven dependency I can download that will
> allow me to simulate my container for looking up this EJB?  Obviously, when
> writing JUnit tests, I am not running them in the context of my normal Resin
> container.
I think you may need to instantiate Resin in test's setup method by calling a
main(String[] args) with arguments that resin's start–up scripts usually passes
in. (try resin.sh -verbose for the list of args), write a servlet that'll do
the actual test. The servlet will be need to be called from the test method.

version 3.0 is  not in maven repositories, so the dependencies will need to be
specified using a different maven–valid way.

Thanks,
alex