-----Original Message-----
From: resin-interest-boun...@caucho.com
[mailto:resin-interest-boun...@caucho.com] On Behalf Of Scott Ferguson
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 2:56 PM
To: General Discussion for the Resin application server
Subject: Re: [Resin-interest] XSLT Processing

Marketing - IncorporateFast.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To process XSL using resin, can I change the location of where XSL is
> processed? I think that by default it is WEB-INF/xsl, but I'd like to
> move it out of the subfolder WEB-INF.

You can specify the full path if you want when you specify the
stylesheet. Even the WEB-INF/xsl itself isn't special; it's just a
directory on the classpath.

-- Scott

> Thanks
>
> Joey

MailGate.vsp.com made the following annotations
NOTICE: This message is intended only for the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy or
delete this communication immediately.