We are system testing Resin 4.0.6 with our old code base and found a
curiosity.  The following code used to work, regardless of what "type"
"receipt" is:

<c:if test="${!empty receipt.details}">

Under Resin 3.0.x if receipt was a HashMap and had a "details" property
then it would return "true".  If it was a HashMap and did not have a
details property, it would correctly return false.  And (most
importantly), if receipt was _any_ other class, including built in java
classes, it would just return false.  With Resin 4.0.6 it now throws an

'details' is an unknown bean property of 'java.math.BigDecimal'

That's not the expected behavior is it?