We use Apache as frontend and Resin as servlet-engine. They are
installed on different machines. Now HttpServletRequest.getRemoteHost()
returns the IP of the machine where Resin is installed, which also is
IP that I used to configure the mod_caucho module.

    LoadModule caucho_module modules/mod_caucho.so
    ResinConfigServer [xx.xx.xx.xx] 6800

    <server id="" address="[xx.xx.xx.xx]" port="6800">
      <!-- server-specific configuration, e.g. jvm-arg goes here -->

I would have expected to get the Host of the Browser.

Something obvious, that I did wrong?

We use Resin Pro 4.0.6

"The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This information may be
subject to legal,
professional or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly
prohibited without
our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to
and must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it, and
should notify us

This footnote also confirms that this email has been automatically scanned for
the presence
of computer viruses, profanities and certain file types."