Francis, Steve (IHG) wrote:
> It doesn't seem to matter what port I give this, it fails.  I'll try
> your 9999, but ....I'm not hopeful.  Our monitoring folks wanted me to
> us 681, which is what they have other Resin 3.x systems using, but it
> failed just like 9681 did below.
> Is there something else I'm missing?
It looks like you're trying to have either multiple Resin instances
listen to the same port or both the watchdog and the Resin process
listen to that port.

So, first, how many Resin instances are running on that machine, and
second, are you asking the watchdog to listen for JMX on the same port?

-- Scott