Rick Mann wrote:
> On Jul 14, 2010, at 17:11:09, Scott Ferguson wrote:
>> Rick Mann wrote:
>>> I know we've discussed this a bit in the past, but it seems that Resin is
>>> ever-evolving on the subject.
>> I've added this as http://bugs.caucho.com/view.php?id=4124.
>> We don't have quite the right behavior for launchd, but it shouldn't be
>> hard to change.
> Great, thanks, Scott! I've written a little Menu Bar Status Item that allows
> you to start and stop Resin, but it does so via launchd, and I haven't worked
> out all the kinks yet. When I do, I'd be happy to give it to you guys.
When I checked this, it looks like the "console" is behaving correctly
for launchd, and the restart you're seeing is launchd's own behavior.
The default behavior for launchd is to restart the application on "stop" :).

To get the behavior you want, you'll need to create a resin.plist that
looks something like the following, and then use launchctl "load"
instead of submit:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
<plist version="1.0">

The key difference from the standard .plist is that I've deleted the
OnDemand and Keepalive items.