Hi,
I'm testing the following jsp (that print a number from 0 to 9 every
second) with Apache 2.2 on resin 4.0.7 using the Caucho module,
but the flush doesn't work and the numbers are all printed 10 second
after the page loading.
If I run it without Apache, it works correctly and the numbers are
printed one by one every second, so I think it's a problem of the Caucho
modules.
The same problem occurs with resin 3.1 and Apache 2.2 with the Caucho
module.
Did anybody else find a similar problem?
Thank you for any answer!

Giulio

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8"
pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>
<head>
<title>Insert title here</title>
</head>