At long last, we have a new version of SubEtha that runs on the
current (4.0.9) version of Resin.

SubEtha is an opensource mailing list server - think Mailman on
steroids.  It's also a showcase for how to use CDI and Resin's CanDI
configuration system in a real-world application.  While we haven't
been adding new features, we do try to keep it current with Resin -
and this is the first version in a long time where "everything works".

For some more details about the code, Ferg wrote a blog entry about
SubEtha some time ago which describes the architecture pretty well:

Have fun,
Jeff, ScottH, & Jon