Hi Alexandre,

Sorry, I still don't understand one point.  What are you expecting
${RESIN} to be?  Are you setting this as an environment variable or is
that something you think the container should set?

Aside from that point, relative include paths are interpreted relative
to the root directory of the webapp, so that might help in this
particular case.  For example, if your include path was:

include_path=WEB-INF/php

This would pick up all the php files in your webapps WEB-INF/php
directory.

Hope that helps,
Emil