On Oct 18, 2010, at 12:35:28, Scott Ferguson wrote:

> Rick Mann wrote:
>> I've got 4.0.6 running, and for one of the web apps, it uses the directory
>> file list capabilities of:
>>
>>      <servlet servlet-name="directory"
>> servlet-class="com.caucho.servlets.DirectoryServlet">
>>              <init enable="true"/>
>>      </servlet>
>>
>> I uploaded a 5 GB file via scp, but now can't retrieve that file via HTTP
>> Get. It reports the file size as 713 MB.
>>
>> Am I correct that this is the problem? Resin is assuming file sizes fit in
>> 32 bits?
>>
> The DirectoryServlet shouldn't matter, correct? Do you see this with a
> direct GET?
>
> It looks like somewhere there's a 32 bit limit. Are you using Resin's
> JNI or not?

Even with wget this happens.

I'm running no JNI (I had problems with connections leaking, or some such).

A little Java tool I wrote to fetch headers gets this (and takes a long time to
respond):

$ java Head http://roderickmann.org/stuff/BIBHKB.mpg
Fetching http://roderickmann.org/stuff/BIBHKB.mpg
Fetch duration: 44.244
Response Code:                200
ETag:                         "8U3Jr/f+gTr"