On Dec 28, 2010, at 9:22 AM, re...@tatujin.org wrote:

> If resin.jar is put on a Japanese multi byte character directory and
> launched, then the following
> error is shown and cannot launch.
> 
> I think this is not only limited to the Japanese multibyte environment
> but other multibyte character
> environment.
> 
> I tested with the following steps:
> 
> On Windows command prompt:
> 
>> cd c:\tmp\あいうえお\win
>> java -jar resin\lib\resin.jar -resin-home resin start
> com.caucho.config.ConfigException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\tmp\縺ゅ>
> 縺?∴縺?\win\resin\lib\resin.jar (指定されたパスが見つかりません。)
>        at 
> com.caucho.config.LineConfigException.create(LineConfigException.java
> :163)
>        at com.caucho.config.Config.configure(Config.java:240)
>        at com.caucho.boot.ResinBoot.<init>(ResinBoot.java:150)
>        at com.caucho.boot.ResinBoot.main(ResinBoot.java:348)
> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\tmp\縺ゅ>縺?∴縺?\win\resin\lib\re
> sin.jar (指定されたパスが見つかりません。)
>        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
>        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
>        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
>        at com.caucho.vfs.Jar.openReadImpl(Jar.java:469)
>        at com.caucho.vfs.JarPath.openReadImpl(JarPath.java:211)
>        at com.caucho.vfs.Path.openRead(Path.java:1120)
>        at 
> com.caucho.relaxng.CompactVerifierFactoryImpl.compileSchema(CompactVe
> rifierFactoryImpl.java:89)
>        at com.caucho.config.Config.findCompactSchema(Config.java:491)
>        at com.caucho.config.Config.configure(Config.java:232)
>        ... 2 more
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\tmp\縺ゅ>縺?∴縺?\win\resin\lib\resin.jar (指
> 定されたパスが見つかりません。)
> 
> If the path is changed to another path without multibyte character
> path (e.g. \tmp\abced), then
> launch correct. Thus, the configuration of resin itself is correct.
> 
> The tested environment is:
> OS: Windows 7
> Resin: resin 4.0.13
> 
> Does anyone can inform me how to run resin.jar with multibyte character path?


Resin jar loading depends on using URLDecoder.decode, with the default platform 
encoding.

It appears your platform encoding is not handling the multibyte characters 
properly.

Trying starting resin with -Dfile.encoding=UTF8.  I tested this on my system 
and it fixed the issue for me, although I saw a slightly different error that 
you reported.

-Paul


> 
> Best regards,
> masa naga
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> resin-interest mailing list
> resin-interest@caucho.com
> http://maillist.caucho.com/mailman/listinfo/resin-interest

===============================
Paul Cowan, Software Engineer
Caucho Technology
co...@caucho.com
http://blog.caucho.com
http://twitter.com/cauchoresin

_______________________________________________
resin-interest mailing list
resin-interest@caucho.com
http://maillist.caucho.com/mailman/listinfo/resin-interest

Reply via email to