Eric Kreiser wrote:
> It has been out for a while now, so I assume yes, but can't hurt to ask
> the question :-)

There have been some major changes recently, due to both JavaEE TCK and
WebSocket/HMTP changes (used for the clustering.) So we're almost, but
not quite there.
> Are there still major re-factoring efforts pending on the 4 series?

None pending.

4.0.15 will have a significant change to the CDI interception handling
(mandated by the TCK). The Resin code changes are small, but the effect
is significant (not sure if it affects anyone in practice, though.)

Now that the TCK is basically done and the clustering looks settled, the
major changes should be done.

-- Scott